If you have recently tied the knot with the one you love, congratulations on embarking on a wonderful journey together. This is an incredible time of life that will bring many changes for the both of you. The decisions you make now will have a lasting impact on your future. With those changes can come many questions and uncertainties, and that is why we are here to help as your South Carolina family law attorneys.
Here are some of the services we offer to recently married clients in and around Greenwood:
- Name changes for adults and children following marriage or a divorce
- Paternity testing for children or voluntary paternity agreements
- Answers to common-law marriage questions as well as questions you may have about being formally married
- Assistance with the adoption process
- Separation, annulment, and divorce
We offer these services not only to newlyweds, but also to couples who have been together for a number of years. If you share properties like real estate or vehicles, please check this page. If you have children, you can find additional services here.
If you are ready to get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form below. We will book you in for a free consultation. We have answers to your questions and concerns, and can help you to navigate through the numerous changes that accompany the early years of marriage. Thank you for trusting us with your marriage and family law questions and needs.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential intial consultation.