You’ve always managed to pay your bills in time. Recently, however, something’s changed. Maybe you lost your job, maybe you have been out of work because of an injury. Perhaps your utilities bills or mortgage costs have gone up, or maybe the IRS is demanding you catch up on back-taxes.
No matter what has happened, you’ve reached a turning point. You are gradually starting to slip behind on your payments. You’re catching up on bills a month late, you’re depleting your savings, and you’re staying up late at night, crunching the numbers again and again. There is only one conclusion—
You can no longer make ends meet.
It is a terrifying feeling when you realize that your lifestyle is no longer sustainable, especially if you are locked into a mortgage. Sometimes your salary cannot keep up with the rising cost of living. Other times, disaster robs you of your income.
You should not be forced to lose your home too.
Right now is the time to act. You are at a turning point, but it does not have to be for the worse. This is a key moment, an opportunity to get back on track, before you really do lose everything. You owe it to yourself and your family to do everything you can to catch up and save the life you have built for your loved ones.
How We Can Help Your Financial Situation
You are not alone. There are a number of ways we can help you to get your life back under control:
- We can contact your creditors and your mortgage lender to explore options for renegotiating your rates and the terms of your contract.
- We will investigate possibilities for refinancing your mortgage to save your home. In some cases, you may be able to get help through a government program like HARP. If you cannot save your home, we can assist you with a deed-in-lieu or short sale.
- If all else fails, we can help you to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is an intimidating word, but it can offer you a fresh start. Just filing may be enough to put your foreclosure on hold for the time being. You may also be able to get on an affordable plan to catch up on your delinquent payments. You may even be able to stay in your home!
- We can help you to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy if that would be a better option, as it often is for struggling homeowners in your situation who are only just starting to fall behind.
- If your lender still tries to foreclose on you, we can take them to court to contest the decision.
Questions and Answers
The further you slip behind on your payments, the harder it will be to get back on your feet—and the more likely it will be that you will actually lose your home. Most mortgage companies begin foreclosure proceedings at around three months. It is not too late! You are at the key moment of opportunity, so seize it.
If you are ready to find out how we can help you to catch up and get back to enjoying your life with peace of mind and security for yourself and your family, fill out the contact form below. We will book you in for a FREE consultation . You won’t pay a dime unless we determine we can help you!
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential intial consultation.