Workplace Injury

Worker’s Compensation

Car Accident

Motorcycle, Truck, Pedestrian

Wrongful Death

Accidents, Neglect, Malpractice

For wrongful death claims, the surviving spouse and children, surviving parents, and heirs of the deceased person may be able to recover damages.

In some cases, family members may seek damages from loss of consortium — loss of companionship/relationship.

To find out more about how we can help with your situation, call (864) 942-0518 or click to request a consultation.


Fill out the form below or call (864) 942-0518 to request legal advice and assistance. All communication is confidential.